March 21, 2008

Grist outdoes itself

Young McHipster has a farm, e-i-e-i-o. And on her farm, she has organic produce, e-i-e-i-o. With a CSA here, and a trucker hat there, here a market, there a Pabst, everywhere an urbanite. Young McHipster has a farm, e-i-e-i-o!

Reminds me of one of those "overheard in San Francisco" moments I had with my housemate at Dolores Park a while back--couple d00ds of the hipster persuasion were sitting near us guzzling (of course) Pabst, and this is their prototypically perfect exchange:

Hipster 1: You're not rockin' the fixie today, man.

Hipster 2:
Nah, too many hills.

4 comments:

hillary b said...

*dies*

tpaperny said...

LOVE IT! Also, do you have these pics? I can't find them...

Chris said...

HA!
Man, I miss .
And Bi-rite.

Heather_B said...

...and the entirety of my readership has commented on this post :).