March 22, 2005

I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

Alright, so I should be weighing in on this week's crazy unconstitutional fiasco, but...it's spring break, and I'm taking a bit of a hiatus. Just got a new laptop and rented a cello, so I'm busy with the new toys and catching up with friends at home.

I couldn't not post about this--I'm really out of touch with TV, since I don't have cable...but it looks like the networks might be attempting to crawl out of the programming cesspool that is reality TV by cranking out some new comedies. And by god, Steve Carrell is starring in one of them--The Office. I might just have to call my cable company.



I don't know what we're yelling about!!

Update: I was giving NBC too much credit--it's not an original series, it's an attempt to duplicate the success of the British series The Office.

No comments: