February 02, 2005

Blogress born

First the Facebook and now a blog...ah, the never-ending caravan of bandwagons I'll jump onto. I'm planning on using this as an outlet for political commentary, first and foremost, along with other random musings. Although this will probably be no more than a cricket shit on the infinitely vast blogosphere, it'll be gratifying to incorporate some more writing into the daily routine, and I can always use another excuse to spend more time in cyberspace. At the very least, this is a step up from my ill-fated live journal.


into the wild blue yonder



2 comments:

Roonie said...

Nice photograph! Welcome to the bandwagon!

Andrew Purvis said...

If you live up to the name, you may well find yourself stirring that nastiest of all hornets' nests: The Radical Right. I sneak under the radar most of the time.